Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Things i learned today

today was very interesting i learned many a things.
1. Dont ever ride ur bike on a windy day. It doesn't work too well.
2.Just when you think crazy stalker lady has stopped calling you she hasn't.
3. Even if you think having your cousin and your sister talk to crazy stalker lady will make her
stop calling; she won't.
4. You find out how you feel about your family members when they walk into school and
the guy you like is right there.
5. The only guy I can get to like me is a nerd.
6. My plastic fetus is lucky.
7. My sister really doesn't know how to cook, or go grocery shopping for that matter.
8.God is GREAT! Well I already knew that, but I just wanted you to know.
So today was an eventful day. One exam down and one to go then senior year here I come! YEAH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL that totally made me laugh... yeah your sister and cousin with loser right there made me laugh. and i think our nerd friends probably were wearing NERD COLOGNE!
NERD COLONGE:
A cologne that will make you smell like a nerd.
Mimics the odors of Mountain Dew, pizza, trading card game cards, and floppy disks. Available in stylish bottles that look just like absurd weapons from World of Warcraft or Lord of the Rings.

Has secret nerd club chants on the inside of the bottle that can only be read through eyeglass lenses above a certain refractive correction.

Spencer said...

...I actually rode my bike yesterday, funny thing.
How many more times did she call???
Hey, I like you, well, not romantically. Please don't start dating Colwell, that would be weird. (He wouldn't know what to do.)(And that's probably not who you were talking about, but I'm just telling you now.)
How is the fetus lucky??? I should bring mine today!

cheesequn said...

thanks for the funny comments guys