Thursday, June 28, 2007

Do the Hustle!

Well summer has been very interesting so far. Hi-camp was hecka fun. We met some cool guys who were triplets and looked nothing alike. Only two of them were there though. We called them the hustlers. Then this other kid who was hecka good at the piano he was pro. Then yesterday we went to the mall which was very fun. I was happy because Spencer didn't get eaten by a polar bear while in Alaska, so that was good. Then I went swimming with Regina which was fun because we just attacked Sam her little brother the whole time. This weekend I get to go camping with my grandparent up in Jamestown which will be very exciting I wish I could bring someone along, it gets kinda boring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can use some sticks to make a fort, or maybe just climb lots of trees, or do crossword puzzles lol

Spencer said...

Or maybe you could post a new blog!