Sunday, June 10, 2007

Random Thoughts for the Day

As I sit here wondering; where is Spencer I suddenly remember that I think he might be in Alaska. Well if you are you can't respond and tell me, but if you have not left yet I hope you have fun and don't get eaten by a polar bear (remember APUSH). Well miss you much spencer. See you later.
Also as I sit here I wonder is Melissa still at her Oma's well if she isn't she should come to my crib. Anyways love you both much. (Not romantically of course). This is a really dumb post but I am mucho aburrido and wish there was someone to talk to.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i concur. and driving is overrated if u have no car. and i will be home most of the summer so we can hang out a lot... im going to bingo on thursday i think

cheesequn said...

cool maybe i will go

Anonymous said...

lol yeah since summer barely started and i already miss you lol

cheesequn said...

i miss u 2. HI CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spencer said...

I love you both and miss you lots! We have to go the mall!