Monday, November 16, 2009

My 19th year

Well the school semester is once again slowly winding down and soon it will be Christmas break. Hard to believe the year is almost over all ready. Last weekend was my birthday and Allen took me to san fran. We went to the Ripley's Believe it or Not museum, the Alcatraz, and the wax museum. It was super fun, I had a great time. Allen is such an awesome boyfriend and spoils me way too much. Afterwards he took me to Chevy's for dinner. It was such a wonderful day. Probably the best birthday I have ever had. :) God has truly blessed me with him as well as a great family and friends. Saturday night I had a birthday party with my friends. We went bowling and then to pizza later. I'm not the best at bowling, but it was so fun seeing my friends I haven't seen in a while and having Allen meet all my friends. He was so good with them though and they all seemed to like him. Thankfully he was also nice to my one friend who most people don't treat the way they should. I'm glad he's so nice to everyone and makes them feel accepted. I'm totally falling for him lol. This is also the first blog I have posted on my new labtop I bought last week thursday. I thought I'd spoil myself for my birthday. Wow I was just reading my old blogs about other guys in my life and I realized how lame I was too like them. I now have this absolutely amazing boyfriend and all because I left it in God's hands. I should have done that long ago.
Give thanks to the Lord for He is good. His love endures forever

1 comment:

Allen Lee said...

aww, babe! i'm so glad u had a great time! :-*