Tuesday, January 6, 2009

uhhh

The last two days have been full of excitement I guess you could call it. My car has been acting dumb lately and not starting for me and yesterday it just decided it didn't want to start for me or anyone for that matter at all and my dad cannot figure out what is wrong with it which is quite a rarity. Then today I went to the dentist because I haven't gone in like three years and they said my wisdom teeth have cavities and I need to get it pulled cuz otherwise it's going to decay. Whoopee!!!! Then she said that the way my jaw juts out under my tongue I can't ever have dentures so I have to make sure I take really good care of my teeth so they don't fall out. Other than that I do a great job at brushing and have a beautiful smile lol.
But I guess I can't complain I got to babysit my favorite little kids yesterday and they gave me a Christmas present when the people I babysit for everyday didn't even give me a card or anything. My life really is good. I have a wonderful family, the most amazing friends in the whole wide world (mar). Life really is good and I have lots to be thankful for. I can't wait to see the wonderful and not so wonderful things I am sure God will bring in 2009.

No comments: