Wednesday, January 14, 2009

College Life

My second semester of college started this week. I am taking online classes again, which is kind of tough, but I like it because I can babysit. I signed up for 5 classes and was on the waiting list for all of them and was accepted into all of them, however I dropped history because it is not a required course for me, at least I don't think it is. So my classes for the semester are Cultural anthropology 102 which is going to be tough I can already tell, English 101, Music Appreciation, and Womens Health. So hopefully I do well and get good grades, because MAR and I are planning on transferring to Fresno next spring. We have to remember to pray about and see what God's will is in our lives. Hopefully all goes well because I am tired of Ripon.

No comments: