Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to You

Well just wanted to make a special post on my best friends 18th birthday and also to tell Spencer great job in the play... loved the accent it was wonderful!!!! Well school is almost over and with no money im stuck going to a junior college oh the joys of being poor! oh well maybe someday God will provide for now I will continue to pray and be thankful for all the great things God has given me such as wonderful friends. Well this week was wonderful because certain someones were gone all week ;) which was very nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, my dear friend. You made my bday wonderful. I enjoyed this week a lot too, and the only good thing I can think of about you going to JC is that we can carpool and save our money! LOL
God's got a plan for both of us, and He keeps showing us more of it day by day. I was worried that I was gonna be all alone at church next year, but God is saying, "well, wait a minute. Maybe ARM will be staying home too." It does suck to be poor but we are rich in things that other people are not. And that makes it all okay in the end.

cheesequn said...

yep thanks for being a wonderful friend and always saying the right things love you lots!!