Friday, April 11, 2008

ARGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! No Im not a pirate

So I'm a little angry right now. So for those of you dont know theres a boy I like but then one of my close friends likes him too but doesnt know I like him so thats not my main problem my problem is she just messaged me saying that while she is gone at science camp can I make sure this boy doesnt get a date with someone else to JSB! What do I say to her ugh sure or no because I want to go with him or what totally confused her and quite upset. Oh well Im so glad we are graduating soon and can get done with all this high school drama. I'm pretty much sick of everyone in my class but love the freshmen and the sophmores and some juniors but I know I will miss my class when I leave so I better just enjoy it while I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont do anything. if she wants to try to get a date with him, let her. however, she doesnt realize she scares the crap out of him by bugging him all the time, AND shes gonna be gone all week! i know shes your friend, but she doesnt realize that you like him too. for this week, take her out of the equation, and just enjoy not having any competition for a week!

cheesequn said...

dont worry i definitely enjoyed her being gone and me getting to hang out with but not bug the crap out of all the time why did she have to come back