Monday, June 15, 2009

Turn Around Bright Eyes

I almost forgot I had this thing. Hmm life has been interesting lately, I started my first day of summer school today, speech class not too excited about it but mar is in it so it should be fun. I can't wait for it to be over lol. Yesterday I met this really cool guy that I have been talking to. He came to my church and we went to lunch with my family he met the whole family too aunts, uncles, cousins, cousins kids, as well as my sister and my parents. The family all liked him especially my little cousin, so we will see where that one goes. I should be focusing on God right now more than guys though.
I'm excited to see what this new school year has in store and what God has planned for me. I see that my best friend is no longer posting so goodbye to her. I will continue to read Kaimelar and the many other people I follow on heres blog.

No comments: