Sunday, August 17, 2008

Simplicity

I've come to realize how much I love the simple things in life. Late night chit chats with my favorite guys. Laughing hysterically for an hour with my siblings after my brother came home. Laughing hysterically with my best friends taking crazy pictures while playing Rockband. Hearing a favorite song. Staying up late at your friends house and laughing and talking about boys. The smiles and giggles I get from the kids I babysit. Receiving phone calls from special someones. Getting a comment from your best friend. Or simply reading a blog about something exciting happening in a friend or relatives life. It doesn't take much to have a wonderful time. And I thank God for each and every absolutely wonderful simple moment in life.

"Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh yes. its easy to forget to enjoy all those things. i had a great summer with u and ram. hopefully the fun can continue to college!
lol