Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good Times!! Good Times!!

Well lets see this summer has been quite a fun one. I've hung out with Regina almost everday. I think I have spent the night at her house at least once every week this summer! We have so much fun. I need to hang out with Melissa but between road trips and her job i dont know when that will happen hopefully soon!! I have too much to tell her and it cannot be told in blog form. Where just wanted to write a quick update although I didn't say much. We celebrated my gma and gpa thompsons 60th wedding anniversary on saturday, today is the actual anniversary though. I can't imagine spending 60 years with someone, its pretty cool though that they have. I have such a wonderful family and have been truly blessed by them on both sides really. Praise the Lord!

No comments: